Recognising your contribution.
Your rewards and benefits.
You’ll be making sure pets and their owners are well-looked after. So it’s only fair that you’re well-looked after too.
Our colleagues deliver real commitment and innovation, and we reward it with competitive pay and comprehensive benefits that are designed to promote financial resilience and individual wellbeing.
We know that everyone has different priorities at different points in their lives. That’s why our range of rewards and benefits is so varied – you can choose the ones that most meet your needs now, and adjust them as you move on through life, and your career with us.
You can earn rewards by participating in some of our Learning & Development initiatives too – which is definitely a win-win.
Use our Reward Hub to access everything in one place, from your benefits and discounts through to your recognition information. We want you here for the long term, so we want you to feel recognised, motivated and rewarded.
Here are some of the benefits you’ll receive at Pets at Home:
- On top of eight public holidays, you’ll also get up to 28 days’ annual leave (rising to 30 after 2 years service). Plus, we offer additional days – one on your birthday for example, and ‘Peternity’ Leave if you have a new dog, horse or cat in the family.
- On our plan, you’ll be able to receive up to 6.5% of your salary in pension contributions from the company.
- Life Assurance
- Confidential Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Loyalty/Long Service Awards
- Access to comprehensive private medical insurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme (buy a tax free bicycle)
- Buy up to five days’ additional holiday each year
- Tax efficient, flexible UK charity donations through our payroll
- An Employee Recognition Scheme
- Permanent health insurance cover if you are unable to work for a long period due to illness
- Colleague discounts across the Pets at Home Group
- Charity Days so you can make a difference to your local community